Airfoillabs King Air 350
Hi jcomm,

You know that I am a big fan of beautiful classic analog (needles instruments) cockpits Wink 

I'm waiting for the Airfoillabs King Air 350.

The release should be next month or sometimes Q1 or Q2 2019 I strongly believe.

Loks really promising indeed Tony!

Let's hope for the best.

Their C172 hasn't been properly updated to the latest versions on XP11, and I don't like that in a developer, but... this B350 certainly looks nice!
(01-01-2019, 12:40 PM)jcomm Wrote: Their C172 hasn't been properly updated to the latest versions on XP11, and I don't like that in a developer, but... this certainly looks nice!

I did not notice an obvious flaw for the C172.

It's never easy for an addon developer to update when the sim is evolving constantly and often (with sometimes some regression as you explained once). Plus there are 3 platforms to manage (PC, Mac, Linux).

If I remember well, you like the B350 (for ELITE).

Yes Tony, the B350 is actually my preferred ELITE module :-)

I don't have XP11 installed anymore, and honestly do not plan to use it again, but I would surely try this promising turboprop if that wasn't the case!

Thx for the shots!
I'll notice you here when the AC becomes available.

It might get you back to XP.

An AC that we love and is well designed is a strong incentive to makes us come/return to a sim Wink

Released!

https://www.airfoillabs.com

Looks great :-)
(04-09-2019, 10:58 PM)jcomm Wrote: Looks great :-)
WOW this plane looks really nice !! The plane tour/visit before flight is awesome ! Thumbup

But, is there something equivalent for P3DV4 ?

I mean that type of plane with that level of quality ?
And suddenly RaiderOne (RO) wakes up Laugh 

Yes A2A has planes that do have the pre-flight walk-around feature for P3D, but for simpler planes (single piston engine).

If the Airfoillabs King Air 350 rates 5 for the pre-flight walk-around, the A2A planes would rate 4.