General chat
RaiderOne(RO), jcomm,

This topic is for... chatting about whatever we like not related to simulation.

As I told you, I'm quite busy at work. The good news is that it is very interesting and my thinking and rationale has improved dramatically. I can now design action plans to solve problems very quickly and very easily.

I also want to say to both of you that I very appreciate your coming regularly on this forum, despite the fact that we are only 3 and all the other guys are only guests.

OK old team mate ! Wink 

Thank you to maintain this forum.
Thumbs Up 
Roger that !
For your information, I will fly to my original country on 11 April and I will return on 5 May. During my vacation I will be able to chat more.

Good Tony!

Work during the next 3-4 weeks work at IPMA will get even more stressing.

The flat remodelation has crossed a small hiatus, but things are now begining to get into cruise again... But still much to decide, do and buy ....

Aviation / Simulation wise, I'm willing to go soaring again, enjoying a LOT IL-2 ( and growing... ) and dreaming of Airlinetools A32x, but it's toooooo expensive...
(03-31-2019, 11:07 PM)jcomm Wrote: dreaming of Airlinetools A32x, but it's toooooo expensive...

Later this year, for example in June, desktopsimulators.com could ask Airlinetools A32x developers a complimentary copy of the software for review. The reviewer would be you Mrgreen Seriously you have the background!

What do you think?

(03-31-2019, 11:32 PM)Simicro Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 11:07 PM)jcomm Wrote: dreaming of Airlinetools A32x, but it's toooooo expensive...

Later this year, for example in June, desktopsimulators.com could ask Airlinetools A32x developers a complimentary copy of the software for review. The reviewer would be you Mrgreen Seriously you have the background!

What do you think?

Would be a good idea - it's actually still a good one - some years ago when I had the energy to make such a review.

Honestly their product mus be reviewed by someone with deep knowledge of the real Airbus, a flight check instructor preferably.

From a simple / simmer pov, it can always be done, but Airlinetools shines not for what appeals to simmers but rather by what appeals to people seeking training in tge Airbus.
Agree, but if you want it, we should try asking for a complimentary review copy. Besides I am not aware of an existing review on it.