Why right rudder is critival after takeoff?

1. Use rudders to stay centerline on the runway during the takeoff run.

2. Add additional right rudder when lifting the nose and taking off.

3. On most single engines when climbing some right rudder will be needed.

4. The higher the power setting & the higher up you pitch the nose, the more right rudder is required to keep the airplane flying straight and coordinated.

Indeed and,

one of the reasons ailerons shouldn't be used is the fact that they increase drag right on the side where the aircraft wants to yaw into…

If it's a CW rotating prop aircraft, it'll have a tendency to yaw to the left during climb and at higher angles of attack.

If one uses "right aileron" that means the aileron in portside will deflect down, increasing the local AoA, hence the lift, hence the induced drag, and thus helping to create additional yawing moment that we were actually trying to counter.
Thanks for your comments and additional infos.

Actually those are reminders for me. Because recently I had problems with the A2A C172, just after the gear lifts off the ground. The plane went in a strong roll left. I did not realize but it nearly stalled. Later I understood that I pulled too hard on the stick and did not realize. Also I applied right rudder for the takeoff run but did not add additional right rudder when lifting the nose.