Microsoft Force Feedback 2 modded with CH Fighterstick

Microsoft Force Feedback 2
Modded with CH Fighterstick

I've always been a fan of the Microsoft Force Feedback 2 but it obviously lacks buttons to fly modern jets or helicopters. That limitation was however solved by this smart MOD(ification) that combines a MS FF2 and a CH Fighterstick. There is one electric plug and two USB connectors. The flightsim programs recognize two separate joysticks. I was lucky enough to have met 'Falcoblu', an italian tinkerer who sold me the device for a good price! Bigsmile

(12-23-2017, 02:10 PM)Simicro Wrote:
Microsoft Force Feedback 2
Modded with CH Fighterstick

I've always been a fan of the Microsoft Force Feedback 2 but it obviously lacks buttons to fly modern jets or helicopters. That limitation was however solved by this smart MOD(ification) that combines a MS FF2 and a CH Fighterstick. There is one electric plug and two USB connectors. The flightsim programs recognize two separate joysticks. I was lucky enough to have met 'Falcoblu', an italian tinkerer who sold me the device for a good price! Bigsmile
Hi,
I just came across this thread in my search for combining MS-FFB2 w/ CH fighter/combat stick. I'm looking to have the CH stick handle & programmable abilities w/ the MS-FFB forces. Additionally, I'd like to shorten the CH stick as the hat switches can be a bit of a long travel for my thumb.

Could you please provide more information? I would be willing to pay for the service to combine the two sticks so long as they are working w/ the CH programming ability.

Thanks,
HB
Hello HB,

I cannot help you directly because I bought this combo 2 years ago from a guy and I am not technical. The CH part can still be programmed by the CH Manager. But of course the CH base cannot since the base is a MSFF2.

What I can do is ask the vendor to come here and talk with you.

What sim are you flying mate?