Microsoft Flight Simulator - E3 2019 - Announce Trailer

Yes ... I've seen this trailer a few hours ago ...

and .... WOW !!!!   Surprised Cool Surprised

If they are (will be) able to run that, I mean those details&that quality InGame, on something else than an "Ultra High End Sim'sPC" ... it will be awesome !

A big game changer as often said !! Clap

Very sudden and surprising announcement !?!
A lot of discussions already (15 pages) on AVSIM

Yeah it's incredible, and will be available for X-Box and PC...

If it's for X-box, maybe it will be more a (very beautiful) game than a sim?

If it's for PC too, I'm afraid that we need a stellar PC to run it.

As a reminder when Flight Simulator X was released, the most powerful PC could not run the software with max settings!

Now we can only wait and see...

From Check-Six forum :

ago266 Wrote:Ce sont les Français d'Asobo Studio à Bordeaux qui développe le prochain MSFS, voila pourquoi nous avons le DR400, TBM850, Cap 10, Marseille, Courchevel
et surement beaucoup plus !.
https://www.lemonde.fr/pixels/article/20...08996.html

Mais je pense qu'un certain nombre de personne sur ce forum le savait déjà  :hum:

And one more info ... it will be the quite new technology : "Cloud Gaming" or "Cloud Computing" !
That means it'll be useless to have a PC from NASA !!!
A good and reliable internet connection will be enough to have around 120fps even if your screen is a 4K or if you're using a high-end VR HeadSet !

All the rendering complex calculations would be done remotely on MicroSoft's Servers then sent to your PC like a sort of simple videos stream ...

Promising ...
Yeah, saw that yesterday!

A frenchie Studio behind FS2020! Hard to believe but probably true.

I was told that a subsidiary of that game studio was specialized in sim and cloud computing (Azure) for aeronautical companies like Dassault.

The French Alting Brothers were the main producers for scenery for MSFS 5 !!!

"1994 - Alting Brothers release Europe-1 add on scenery"

Overall this news regarding MSFS's return are really challenging !  I AM SO HAPPY !!!!