What sim enhancement products do you use in P3Dv4?
(08-17-2019, 10:38 AM)Simicro Wrote: Good!

Next time, please consider a "K" processor (even an i5) so that you can overclock easily. P3D is more dependant of CPU than GPU. But GPU is also important of course.

Comparatively the FS Labs is more heavy on fps than the PMDG 777.

I believe it is, unless you go for the 2D panel, which is still my preferred...

But I find the overall quality of the PMDG stuff ahead of FSLabs... And, using an external FDM doesn't do that good for it - IMHO, if you're nice with Boeing, you're more than Good with PMDG...

At most I would try the A2A Constellation and the PMDG DC-6..., and of course, the 744 and 748i :-)
I have the Aerosoft A320 but flew it only a few times just by curiosity. In the long term I'll stay with the PMDG777. Sometimes in the future I'll possibly try the Majestic Q400. It is famous and can please me for short regional flights.

Oh! You are a fan of 2D panels. It's OK for liners, but for GA you lack awareness on the sides, especially for landing.

(08-18-2019, 07:32 PM)Simicro Wrote: I have the Aerosoft A320 but flew it only a few times just by curiosity. In the long term I'll stay with the PMDG777. Sometimes in the future I'll possibly try the Majestic Q400. It is famous and can please me for short regional flights.

Oh! You are a fan of 2D panels. It's OK for liners, but for GA you lack awareness on the sides, especially for landing.

Had the Q-400 for FSX, and initial P3D versions too. Never iiked the feel of it - using that external FDM, just like the FSLabs A319 / 320, causes a "plastic" feel that I do not get with native P3D / FSX aircraft models, like for instance those by PMDG.
Ok, thanks for that feedback. I'll think carefully before buying it then.